Saturday 11 October 2014

September Favourites | The Crazy Daizies


Hello everyone!
Sorry about the lack of posts on the blog, but don't worry, we're back, with some brilliantly creative things in store for you!
But today you're stuck with a basic favourites blog...

Last month I bought my very own Tanya Burr lip gloss which I've been loving so much! It's in the shade Shine, Dream, Sparkle and is a beautiful pinky colour with a slight sparkle.
Compared to most lip glosses on the high street, I wouldn't say this is sticky. The consistency is just perfect, and glides on like silk.
Also, I'm in love with the applicator which thins out at the tip making it easier to apply the gloss the way I want.

I have also been loving my No 7 Stay Perfect lipstick in the colour Classic Rose which I've been wearing throughout most of September.
To me, the matte lipstick has a very classy vintage feel to it, and is just the right shade. It's a very feminine deep rose pink colours (which matches almost perfectly with my Tanya Burr lip gloss) but isn't too overpowering or bold to make it seem unnatural.

I have also gained a renewed love for my Colour Supplement last month which I bought when it was on sale last Christmas in Lush.
The idea is to mix it with your favourite moisturiser to create a subtle and thin foundation (or tinted moisturiser) that is good if you struggle with dry skin or only like to wear a little or very fine makeup.
Also, I seem to find it hard when looking for a foundation that matches my skin perfectly since it is either too dark or too pale but this is just right.

Finally the last product of September that I've fallen in love with is my Sunsilk Deep Brunette shampoo which focuses on keeping your hair a healthy shade of brown, and highlighting all the different colours of your hair.
I am not a natural brunette therefore instead of having to dye my hair every month, I use this shampoo to maintain the colour and keep it looking glossy and in good condition.
I haven't dyed my hair since late August and people always seem to comment if I've redyed it again because it looks so good!
It also has a unique scent which makes my hair smell great.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read this blog post, and I hope you enjoyed it or it helped you in some way. Make sure you keep checking back at this blog to check for new posts or follow us on Google+ as every follow means the world to us, and we appreciate every single follow we get.

~ Clara

So, what have you been loving this September? 



No comments:

Post a Comment